Search engine optimization
SEO or search engine optimization is probably the single most important component of a website. If potential clients cant find your website when searching for products and services related to your industry, you will never make a sale online. Let us help you promote your products and services with a good search engine optimization strategy.
Search Engine Strategies That Work!
Introduction to SEO
A good Search Engine Optimization strategy is the ability to get to the first page of search results organically. There are various factors and elements that need to be considered in order to achieve it. There is no easy way to achieve organic search engine results. It is a continuous process that require a lot of time and effort to insure top results.
Localized Search engine optimization.
Being found locally can make a big difference to your business. From local on-page optimization to geo-targeting, we can optimize your website to be found locally. This ensures that customers in your area is able to find your products and services, quickly and efficiently.
Choosing an SEO
If you’re thinking about hiring an SEO, the earlier the better. A great time to hire is when you’re considering a site redesign, or planning to launch a new site. That way, you and your SEO can ensure that your site is designed to be search engine-friendly from the bottom up. However, a good SEO can also help improve an existing site.
- Be committed to implementing the recommended changes. Making the changes recommended by an SEO takes time and effort; if you aren’t going to take the time to make these changes, it’s not worthwhile hiring a professional.
- Interview your potential SEO. Some useful questions to ask an SEO include:
- Can you show me examples of your previous work and share some success stories?
- Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines?
- Do you offer any online marketing services or advice to complement your organic search business?
- What kind of results do you expect to see, and in what timeframe? How do you measure your success?
- What’s your experience in my industry?
- What’s your experience in my country/city?
- What’s your experience developing international sites?
- What are your most important SEO techniques?
- How long have you been in business?
- How can I expect to communicate with you? Will you share with me all the changes you make to my site, and provide detailed information about your recommendations and the reasoning behind them?
- See if the SEO is interested in you and your business. If they’re not interested, find someone who is. Your SEO should ask questions such as:
- What makes your business or service unique and valuable to customers?
- Who are your customers?
- How does your business make money, and how can search results help?
- What other advertising channels are you using?
- Who are your competitors?
- Check your SEO’s business references. Ask past clients if they felt that this SEO provided useful service, was easy to work with, and produced positive results.
- Ask for a technical and search audit for your site to learn what they think needs to be done, why, and what the expected outcome should be. You’ll probably have to pay for this. You will probably have to give them read-only access to your site on Search Console. (At this stage, don’t grant them write access.) Your prospective SEO should be able to give you realistic estimates of improvement, and an estimate of the work involved. If they guarantee you that their changes will give you first place in search results, find someone else. GET THE FULL GUIDE HERE.
S E O services
Current SEO Assessment
In order to help you we will have to check what your current SEO performance is. Thereafter we can suggest and make changes to improve your ranking in search engines.
The on-page elements will be optimized for search engines. Don’t know what Meta tags and all those technical terms are? Don’t worry, we’ll handle everything for you. You get results.
It is very important for you to have content and images related to your industry on your website. We will help you to put the right words on your website and ensure you attract more customers.